Telegram is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. It offers a wide variety of features and has gained a huge following over the years, with users hailing from all corners of the globe. But what happens when you accidentally delete a message sent to your Telegram group? Will it be lost forever? Don’t worry! Here we will discuss two ways to recover deleted messages on Telegram for iPhone and Android users.
There are some easy two ways to recover your deleted messages on iPhone.
- The first way is to use a third-party application like the iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery, which is an all-in-one data recovery software. It can help you recover deleted text messages from Telegram and other apps, as well as restore contacts from iCloud backup or iTunes backup easily. This software also supports recovering lost photos, videos, music files etc. on your iOS devices within minutes.
- The second way is to use the built-in tools in Recovery mode to extract the files from your device:
- Connect your device via USB cable to computer and launch iTunes if it doesn’t automatically start up after connecting it to PC/Mac computer;
- Choose Summary -> Restore iPhone -> Click “Restore” button at bottom of window when prompted (you can choose “Set Up As New iPhone” if you want).
If you have deleted messages in your Telegram group and want to recover those deleted messages then follow the steps given below:
- First of all, download Telegram from Google Play Store if you are using Android device. If not, visit [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.telegram](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.telegram).
- After installing the app, open it and log into your account by tapping on ‘Sign in’ button at bottom right corner of screen or by selecting ‘Start new conversation’ option from main menu after tapping on telegram icon on home screen of your android phone or tablet.(More information about how to sign up with Telegram Group)
For more help: How to Deactivate Instagram
- Now search for the group name or hashtag which you had posted earlier along with some important information which might have been deleted from this group as response from recipient was very slow as compared with other members who posted their replies instantly so that was why I thought why not send another message about this thing through WhatsApp so I logged out from my current Telegram Chatting Group then logged into my WhatsApp Messenger Account but when i tried sending message again then also its stucked there without sending anything while i was trying three times continuously it failed even though no such error message came up during any attempt made by me!
Related Blog: What to do When you Delete Messages?
These are 2 ways to recover chat history in Telegram.
There are 2 ways to recover deleted messages in Telegram:
- Using the Telegram app
- Using a third-party app
We hope this article has helped you recover deleted messages in Telegram group easily. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comment section below and we will be happy to assist you. Also, you get in touch with our Guidebrain.com official website for more easy steps related to this problem.
Visit Here: https://bodennews.us/what-does-seo-consulting-mean/