You may want to hide an app on your iPhone for privacy or security, but then forget about it. That’s all right! You can easily unhide apps on iPhone if you know where to look for them. In this article we will show you how to do it.
- Open App Store on your iPhone and tap on the Account icon.
- Tap Not on this iPhone.
- Scroll to locate and tap the app you want to hide, then tap Done in the upper right corner of your iPhone’s screen.
Read more here:- Steps to find if Someone blocked my number on Whatsapp
Read more here:- How would I know if someone blocked me on Whatsapp?
Read more here:- Steps to Know if Someone has Blocked Your Phone Number on Android
Tap on Purchased to show the list of all the apps that you have downloaded in the past.
- Tap on the App Store icon to open the store page.
- Tap on Purchased tab that is located at the bottom of the screen, next to Updates and Top Charts tabs.
- Now, tap on your desired purchased app and tap on Download button to begin downloading it again.
Now tap on Not on this iPhone.
You will be taken to a screen with all the apps that you have downloaded and installed on other devices, but not on your iPhone.
Read more here:- Steps to Know if Someone Blocked You on Whatsapp
Read more here:- Steps To Find Hidden Apps On IPhone With The Help Of Siri
Read more here:- Steps to know if Someone has Blocked Your Phone Number on iPhone
Now tap on the app you want to re-download.
In this example, I am going to download Tic Tac Toe game again as it is one of my favorite games.
Tap on Download button from the top right corner of your screen:
- Tap on the app you want to re-download.
- Tap on the Download button.
Read more here:- Steps to Find hidden apps on iPhone using iPhone Search Features
Read more here:- Steps to Prevent Apps From Hiding on iPhone
Then tap on Download button from the top right corner.
Firstly, open an app store app on your iPhone.
Secondly, tap on the Download button from the top right corner.
Thirdly, if you don’t see the Download button, tap on an app name to open it and then tap Download button from the bottom of your screen.
Read more here:- Steps to Find Unhide Apps By Resetting the Layout
Fourthly, if you don’t see any Download button in any of these ways then try tapping on price or description text below or above an app preview page and then try opening it again from thereYou can also use Search to find the hidden app you want to unhide.
Read more here:– How VSCO Girl Become a Trends In Social Media?
- Tap Search at the bottom of your Home screen.
- Type the name of the app you want to unhide, and then tap on it when it appears in search results. The application will be downloaded to your device again, so make sure there’s enough space available on your iPhone or iPad before continuing with these steps!
- Once an app has been downloaded again, it will appear as an icon on your Springboard (the home screen).
Read more here:- How to Find, Open, and Unhide Apps on iPhone?
You can easily unhide apps on iPhone if you know where to look for them.
If you find yourself unable to see all the apps on your iPhone, don’t panic. There’s likely a simple solution to the problem. Just follow these steps:
- Launch the App Store and tap Search at the bottom of your screen (or swipe right until you see it).
Read more here:- How to Access Gmail in iPhone Mail?
- Type in an app name and hit Enter to search for it; if you type in an app with the same name as one already installed on your iPhone, that’ll appear first in results; tap Install once you’ve found it; otherwise, tap Go To Store. Hire dedicated iPhone app developers today to explore your business ideas.
And that’s all you need to do to unhide apps on iPhone. If you want to know more about this topic, let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading!