MBBS in China for Indian Students
All ambitious medical students most frequently choose to study MBBS in China. The best facilities are available to all medical students at MBBS universities in CHINA, and those who haven’t aced the two-language (IELTS + TOEFL) test can still enroll. In these situations, the nation is incredibly liberated. Medical students can use the MBBS in China for Indian Students as a platform to guarantee that they will get hired for high-paying positions in some of the best clinics and hospitals throughout the globe. Students with a 50% grade point average who intend to study medicine in China are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
China offers facilities to nearly 15 of the 35 Asian medical universities that have received the seal of approval from the WHO, UNESCO, and NMC. According to overseas education consultants, Indian students from the CBSE and ICSE boards can also pursue MBBS in China. The study will last for 5 years, and in addition, Medical Education in China offers the chance for a 1-year internship. The cost of an MBBS degree in China during this time will be far less than at other international universities. Medical Admission in China will provide aspiring medical students with a wealth of opportunities and support them in creating a promising future.
· Intake – October
· Score Required in 10+2 – 50% in PCB
· NEET Requirement – YES
· Fees Structure – 4000 – 7000 USD per Year
· Hostel – 200 to 260 USD per Month
· Duration – 6 Years
· Medium of Instruction – English / Chinese
· Top Medical University – Shihezi University.
· Recognition – NMC and WHO approved
1. Jilin University
2. Ningxia Medical University
3. Anhui Medical University
4. Wenzhou Medical University
5. Xiamen Medical University
6. Hust University
7. Dalian University
8. China Medical University
9. Xian Jiatong University
10. Sun Yat-Sen University
11. Capital Medical University
12. Shandong Medical University
13. Hebei North University
14. Hubei University of medicine
15. Nanchang University
The curricula that Chinese MBBS medical universities offer are listed below. You will be able to realize your goal of becoming a doctor thanks to it.
1. MBBS/ MD – 6
2. Dentistry – 5
3. Pharmacy – 4
There are many interesting and amazing tips and suggetions about health that you may not know. for example health screening Whether you’re interested in health, food sources, or natural history, you’ll find the information you need on About Health.
4. Nursing – 4
- For students who have chosen English as their study language, the length of the MBBS programme in China is “5+1 years.”
- For students who selected Chinese as their language, the course lasts seven years.
- Although English is also taught to pupils who have chosen it as their first language.
- China’s official teaching language
- There are some medical schools in China that provide MBBS programmes.
- There are many more medical schools that provide “MBBS courses in English language” for students from abroad.
- Although some fundamental elementary level Chinese is also taught to English-medium students.
- In the majority of universities, the application procedure for MBBS study in China begins in the “month of September.”
- Additionally, several universities begin “MBBS admission in China in the month of March.”
- Get in touch with the knowledgeable education advisers at Study Europe to learn more about the admissions deadline.
- You must be at least 17 years old and no older than 25 on or before December 31 of the admissions year.
- You graduated with a Science degree from a board that the Indian government recognises, along with PCM and English as electives.
- You obtained at least 50% on your 10+2 exam.
- You are from an SC/OBC/ST group and received 45% in your 12th-grade subject.
- You passed the NEET exam.
- The passport, whose validity is at least 18 months.
- Birth certificate in English or in a language other than English that has been translated and notarized.
- The Image-10 (70% face, 4.5 × 3.5 cm)
- A certified letter of invitation from the Chinese University, along with HIV test results
- Authentic documents from the New Delhi-based Ministry of External Affairs
- Legalization of all paperwork from the Chinese Embassy; Visa processing fees; Bank receipt for payment of first-year tuition; (It is required by some universities)
MBBS in China Universities is taught starting in the first year of the degree in order to prepare students and aspiring doctors for patient engagement during their clinical rotations and internships which are quite a great way. So, join the best university of your choice now!