MBBS in UK
MBBS in the UK is one of the most competitive programs, with thousands of overseas students participating in MBBS programs each year. If you have strong academic credentials that show you have the qualifications to pursue a medical career, you should apply to study MBBS in UK.
The MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine) in BS, ChB, BCh, and BAO is a 5-6 year course in the UK. These four can be addressed and cover the three main areas of medical education: medicine, surgery, and obstetrics. To practice as a physician, students must register with the UK General Medical Council (GMC) after completing an MBBS at one of the leading hospitals in the UK.
Why Study MBBS in the UK?
In the QS World University Rankings, more than 70 British universities are among the best in the world, and the UK is known around the world for the high quality of its research and its teachings. If you are interested in studying medicine in the UK, you will have the opportunity to attend one of the world’s leading medical schools, knowing that your degree will be highly valued wherever you go after the degree.
In the MBBS, there is a good balance of knowledge and practical knowledge and research approaches. Studying at MBBS in the UK, one of the world’s largest education countries is ideal for students.
Reasons Why Students Should Study For an MBBS in the UK
Here are some reasons why students should study for an MBBS in UK for Indian students:
- More than 45 UK universities are on the list of 600 medical universities in the world (QS News Ranking 2020).
- Physicians in the UK earn an average salary of 67% more than other medical and healthcare companies.
- There is a high demand for doctors/nurses, and their salaries have increased, which is more accessible to students.
- American students complete the MBBS in years 7-9, and UK students complete in years 5-6.
- Owners in the UK earn GBP 54,000 per year, which is fourth in the world, behind Australia and Canada.
How to Study MBBS in the UK?
Apply to companies between September 1, 2022, and June 30, 2022, if you are from a non-EU country (it seems like a week). You must also apply before January 15 of the following year if you are from an EU country. If not, you may have trouble enrolling if your name is added to the list of late candidates. You need to choose the university and course that best suits your needs. After your study and analysis, gather all the documents you want to include.
How to join MBBS in the UK?
Medical universities in the UK are fully equipped with the latest technologies and employ renowned educators to provide the best knowledge and practice training. These universities are designed to keep students ’hands dirty with theory and practice. To apply for MBBS in British universities, you need to have 10+2 certificates of Indian candidates and NEET exam marks.
- Collect all your documents and have them checked by the authorities. You must apply before 1 September and 30 June if you live in a non -EU country. EU citizens must apply before 15 January.
- You can apply directly to the university through their website or the UCAS portal. The only thing to do is to register and one of them will submit your application.
- Wait for confirmation and delivery letter after submitting your request.
- To begin the immigration process, you must go to the nearest British Embassy.
- The university spokesperson can pick you up if you communicate your arrival date in advance.
Also Read: How to Improve Fluency to Ace the IELTS Exam?